Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 2 Finish

I did it! I cheated! I had doughnuts! I felt horrible after! I started to walk to my car and about lost all of them! There you have it my cheat for the week. So here is how I did this week. We were right about our pinches last week. They were a false pinch. With everything I am doing to my body, my pinches were way off. So I don't have an exact report to tell you this week. We figure I am gaining about 1.5-2 LBS of muscle. I do have to say this week was one where I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked. I did my best though. This week I will be leaving for my best friends wedding in Seattle. I have made sure that I will only miss one workout. I have packed all my food. So here's my little advice for the week. When your trying to change your lifestyle and maintain one. People will not accept it. It's sad that being healthy and doing things the right way has become the wrong way! Today's society do not understand, what I am doing, along with everyone else and does this. When I went shopping for my food with my BEST FRIEND, I heard your nuts and crazy. Rubbing it in that he got to eat whatever he wanted. I know what I do is out there, and crazy! I laughed with him, because he's exactly right I am nuts and crazy! I love it! People always in the end admire those who do such strict things in life and accomplish them. So remember no one will understand your goals like you do. Keep with it and be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment