Thursday, April 8, 2010

Low calorie day plus advice from a former body builder!

I decided I should talk about my low calorie day. I was also told I am to wordy so I am going to make sure it's shorter ;). I just want to start out letting everyone know especially my clients how amazed and proud of them I am and anyone else who starts and completes this program! This is very hard to do and you do have to put up with a lot! So I am really impressed with you all!! I haven't cheated yet so I'm clean there. Low calorie days though. I don't mind, but they are hard. I was hungry and very tired all day! The only plus I felt by this was not being as bloated! It still took a lot not cheat, one cheat could ruin the whole point of the low calorie day. I also learned yesterday by talking to a former bodybuilder that my weight training program may not be the best way to gain. Of course I asked what has he found to be most successful?? He said "nutrition 7 days a week!" there you have it success is upon this many have realized this. Follow the plan see results. Simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment