Monday, April 5, 2010

First Day on menu and in the gym!

Alright here's how the first day when. It wasn't hard at all with the foods. I ate exactly perfect and at the right times. There was one challenge that I did find through out the day. It is that when i am with clients, they happen to come at the time when i am suppose to eat. I did have to pay close attention to it. I was also use to being able to eat whatever was around. I didn't I only ate my food. Again what is the one thing that kept me going? BEING PREPARED! Honestly so many times if I wouldn't have had my food right there I would have just crumbled! The only mistake i did make through the day is I missed one of my scoops of my MRP. Oops?! So that is basically how my nutrition went today. Now the weight training. All I can say is WOW. I have never really felt the way I felt after this workout today. I am doing what's called the HST. It is designed to focus just on muscle building. To give you a brief overview of what it is. Basically you super set every major muscle group. You make sure to do heavy weights and go at a speed of 2/4/2. This means I go up really quick let it down 4 seconds and then back up. I do one set and some times 2, but you then do 15 reps. It doesn't look hard really until you do it! Holy cow i couldn't really grip anything before I was half way done! I couldn't believe the burn. Basically from what I get from it, is that I am building lactic acid in my muscles which is why its designed like this. I will build a storage and then next week use that one my other workouts. I am still trying to figure it all out, so I do hope I am doing it right. I am sure I will feel grand tomorrow. Anyways it really was a good day for the goal, so I head is down and I am still full on running at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment