Sunday, April 4, 2010

Getting ready for the week!

Alright it's now Easter and with tomorrow being day one of my 12 week program, I am preparing mentally and physically. One of the biggest things that will make having and creating a healthy life style is by not being prepared. I have also been making sure that I look at how things are going without a menu right now. I try to find what are going to be hold ups during the program and what I am going to have to do to over come those things. With my life I am rarely home and drive up and down Utah county continually. With obligations and social life coming into play I really have to look at what I will beed to change in order to be successful. Although I haven't been on a menu this week it has been easier, but I have noticed that I feel just not healthy. To simply put it. I have been excited to get back on a menu and start hitting the gym hard again. I have noticed that not having a goal or something to work for makes it hard to workout. I feel more like I am running circles and just got NO where! So tonight I will enjoy our family Easter dinner and then go straight to making and preparing all my food for this week! I will have to carry around all my supplements around with in a gym bag. I make sure I carry around a cooler lunch box. Now I know most people wouldn't want to do this, but again with my life style it is the only way I know I can be successful. Mentally I know that I will need to focus on how I feel now. That isn't the best. So I need to make sure I get a good nights rest and then be ready for getting in the gym tomorrow. This is all hard work. It takes dedication and determination. I always tell my clients to think of themselves as athletes and to train as professional athletes. It takes some sacrafice to get use to this new life. It will be fun though I am excited. I will post one more blog after my day tomorrow and then continue to do this each week to let you all know how it is going.

1 comment: