Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 1 Finished!

I just want to let you all know how week 1 went. Well I will start out with the cheats I had. Now they aren't going to seem like cheats to you, but they are only cheats to be because they aren't on my menu or I didn't eat at the right time. Saturday night I went out with a group of friends to get some sushi. I made sure though, that mine was all raw and now creams or fried on it. Dan and I just did my pinches. My results: 171.6 LBS which is a 4.2+ on the scale. 14.3% body fat, +.8%. Weird I know? I told Dan it's funny, because even when I know how the program works. I still have to play the mental game seeing number go up. We also noticed, that after winter I decided to lean out and loose all my winter body fat. I looked at what I weighed then 171.6 LBS with 17.6% body fat!! Now compare my numbers where I am now. It is very interesting how quickly we can change our bodies. It just takes hard work and dedication to your goal in order to reach it. There are reasons why everything is up there way that they are. So next week will be interesting to see what my body does do.

No comments:

Post a Comment