Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prep week

When I go into a build I make sure I go on a two week maintain. This is where all my favorite foods I've cut out come in every now and then. Not everyday! But I treat my self. I do put a little fat on and lose a little definition, but I know that it will all be coming off soon! I still make sure I train hard. When I am in the gym for these last two weeks I've been doing hard circuit training. I've also kept up on my runs making sure I don't get lazy. Once you've stop lifting and running it's way hard to get back into it. So I never consider my self not training. While I thought about my next goal I really thought what would make me most commuted to sticking to my goal. Because not even I always reach my goal. This time I thought with everyone watching me and Dan helping me this time I will have a little more responsiblity to finish it out strong. With that being said my goals for these 12 weeks are: put on close to ten pounds of muscle, and then get down to at least 10% body fat. Right now i'm sitting at about 168 lbs with 13.6% body fat. During this if you go to our facebook page total health and fitness USA you will see exactly what I'm eating everyday and what my workouts are like and what topform supplements I'm taking. Everyone always asks me how I do what I do, like how I eat so much and still stay so thin and lean. Through this blog I will explain what I am doing and why. This weekend I am just creating my game plan. I am thinking up to three weeks ahead of what I am going to do for my planned events. It takes that much planning when going on to these goals. I have to figure how I am going to have my food supply with me at all times and no excuses. So just keep following I hope we can all learn from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment