Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ragnar


Alright I haven't been able to update the blog because of how busy I've gotten with everything. Well it's the night before the big Ragnar race. I wanted to just kind of talk about training and feelings going into this. Honestly I am very excited! This will be a lot of fun. Am I ready? I doubt I'm as ready as I could be. I love this feeling of not sure if you can accomplish a big task or not. It's a time you can prove to your self what your really made of! The pain you go through to get there makes it worth it in the end. If you didn't know, I've only been training for this for about two weeks. I have had to really push my self to get all my runs in. I have had to push it to finish them all! My last run was this past Monday and I am a little nervous that my right calf tightened up before I even hit mile 2. I told my self this is where you will have to put in your mental game in order to finish this. I was able to finish with one of my best times yet! I am pumped and ready to go. People have told me it isn't about the winning just go have fun. I can't help but make this all about winning! I am a competitive person and just being my best is everything. Looking at it physically I have a lot of doubts. Mentally I am over prepared and know this I am more prepared than most people could be in two weeks. I am READY! I will take pictures and post them next week. Next week it's back to lean out! Doing things we couldn't see our selves doing, is what makes us grow!

P.S. If you will be in Utah for the 5th of July come join me as I run the freedom festival 10k. It is an awesome and fun run to do! SIGN UP TODAY! http://www.freedomfestival.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment