Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 5

Alright one more week with the build. This weeks results: I gained another pound of lean body mass. I'll admit i could have probably gained more. Due to how busy we've been at the office, I haven't been able to eat as often as I need. Of course I know not eating hinders my results. DRATS! I will still do my best to finish out this last week strong. Dan and I both agree I am one week behind still. I don't care to gain that much more lean mass. I feel like I have put on enough lean mass as is. I am ready to do a lean out and see that transformation rather than seeing muscle mass put on. These 10 sets with 10 reps is very rough to do. I even lose encouragement to get in the gym because of them. So even for me, yes, life hinders my program even. The best thing I can do is keep going and see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment