Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catching up...

Sorry I know I haven't posted a lot of workouts lately. I haven't been on my A game with them, I will admit. It's been a little crazy trying to get things going over here. Here is what it is going. I know a few of these will be way to hard for most which is fine if you switch it with something else.

Week: Sets 3, Reps 12, Speed 2/2
Day 1: Chest/Tricep
Chest: Dumbbell Chest Press
Tricep: Close Grip Tricep-Press
Chest: Dumbbell Chest Flies
Tricep: Dips

Day 2: Back/Bicep
Back: Lat Pulldown
Bicep: Dumbbell Curl
Back: Cable Row
Bicep: Dumbbell Hammer Curl

Day 3: Abs/Shoulders/Legs
Shoulders: Shoulder Press
Leg: Leg Press
Shoulder: Lateral Raise
Leg: Hack Squat
Abs: Double Crunch
Abs: Forearm Bridge
Abs: Hanging Leg Raises

Week 2: Sets 3, Reps 12, Speed 2/2
Day 1: Higher intense Circuit Trainings
Combo: Squat+Shoulder Press
Combo: Dumbbell Swings
Combo: Burpees+Dumbbell Curls
Combo: Push-Ups

Day 2: Higher Intense Circuit Training
Combo: Hand stand Push-Ups
Combo: Close Push-Ups
Abs: Double Crunch
Abs: Side Bridge
Legs: Fast Prison Squats

With Cardio I have been just starting out slow doing about 20-30 min 3 times a week. I am starting to get ready for the Wasatch Back again, that's why the high intense weight training came into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment