Sunday, January 16, 2011

4 Sets 8 Reps

I don't know what I will title all these blogs with, but I will start simple. Right now all I am really trying to do is build muscle. So the numbers may not look like a lot, don't knock it until you try it though. Each day I am breaking down my muscle groups individually. So here it is: All weights are done with heavy weight and 4 sets of 8 reps at a 2/2 speed. All Abs were done with 12-15 reps and 3 sets

Monday: Chest+Abs
Bench Press
Machine Chest Flies
Incline Chest Press
Incline Chest Flies
Double Crunch 15 reps
Hanging Leg Raises 12 Reps
Wood Chops 15 reps each side
Side Bridge 1 min hold

Tues: Tricep
Tricep Press-Down
EZ bar skull crushers
Dips
Close Grip Dumbbell Press

Wed: Rest

Thursday: Bicep+Abs
Hammer Curls
Cable Curls
Scoop Dumbbell Curls
Incline Bench Curls
Double Crunch 15 Reps
Hanging Leg Raises 12 Reps
Side Bend with dumbbell 15 reps each side
Side Bridge 1 min hold

Friday: Back+Shoulders
Lat-pulldown
Cable Row
1 Arm dumbbell row
Back Extension
Lateral Raise
Front Shoulder Raise
Shoulder Press
Arnold Press

Saturday: Legs
Leg Press
Lunges
Hack Squat
Leg Extension
Leg Curl

Have fun and enjoy the workout! I am doing very min. Cardio just to help build the muscle more. I will be starting to run as soon as I am all moved in to Seattle and getting ready for running season. If you have any questions please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment